- For Adults 18 years of age or older we will need a picture ID, proof of household income and any insurance information if applicable.
- For Children under the age of 18 or adult with a legal guardian, we will need parent or legal representatives picture ID, child’s birth certificate, proof of household income , insurance information and custodial/legal documentation if applicable.
- For Adults coming in for court ordered evaluations please bring court ordered paperwork, picture ID, proof of income and insurance information if applicable.
- For all clients coming in for first time medical appointments please bring any current prescriptions in the bottle or list of current medications from the pharmacy.
- Proof of Income
- Demographic Form Page 1, Page 2, Page 3
Don’t have Medicaid coverage?
Call 1-866-76-ACCESS or apply online and then click “Apply for Benefits”
Guide to Services: Provides information about office hours, program expectations and your rights while receiving services with us.