Getting started at CBHC
In order to make your first visit with CBHC productive and efficient, you will need the following:
- For Adults 18 years of age or older we will need a picture ID, proof of household income and any insurance information if applicable.
- For Children under the age of 18 or adult with a legal guardian, we will need parent or legal representatives picture ID, child’s birth certificate, proof of household income , insurance information and custodial/legal documentation if applicable.
- For Adults coming in for court ordered evaluations please bring court ordered paperwork, picture ID, proof of income and insurance information if applicable.
- For all clients coming in for first time medical appointments please bring any current prescriptions in the bottle or list of current medications from the pharmacy.
Note: This program receives federal Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment Block Grant Funds and serves people who inject drugs. This program is therefore federally required to give preference in admitting people into treatment as follows:
- Pregnant injecting drug users;
- Pregnant drug users;
- People who inject drugs;
- All others.
Don’t have Medicaid coverage?
Call 1-866-76-ACCESS or apply online and then click “Apply for Benefits”
Guide to Services: Provides information about office hours, program expectations and your rights while receiving services with us.