Getting started at CBHC


In order to make your first visit with CBHC productive and efficient, you will need the following:

  • For Adults 18 years of age or older we will need a picture ID, proof of household income and any insurance information if applicable.
  • For Children under the age of 18 or adult with a legal guardian, we will need parent or legal representatives picture ID, child’s birth certificate, proof of household income , insurance information and custodial/legal documentation if applicable.
  • For Adults coming in for court ordered evaluations please bring court ordered paperwork, picture ID, proof of income and insurance information if applicable.
  • For all clients coming in for first time medical appointments please bring any current prescriptions in the bottle or list of current medications from the pharmacy.  


Don’t have Medicaid coverage?

Call 1-866-76-ACCESS or apply online

and then click Apply for Benefits


Guide to Services: Provides information about office hours, program expectations and your rights while receiving services with us.

Guía de Servicios: Proporciona información sobre los programas, las horas de oficina, las expectativas del programa y sus derechos mientras recibe servicios con nosotros. Los servicios de traducción están disponibles.

Translation/Interpretation Services Plan

How to Obtain Your Medical Records