Adult Outpatient Services
Adult Outpatient Services provides assessment, individual, family, and group therapy, and Psychiatric Evaluation and treatment for all ages.
Children and Adolescents
Children and Adolescents face unique developmental, social, behavioral and emotional challenges. CBHC is able to assist you and your child in addressing these challenges and treats over three thousand children every year. CBHC professional staff uses effective treatments and interventions to facilitate healthy emotional and social development for your child. Our therapists work with families to develop individualized treatment plans that specifically target:
- Improved Behavior at Home and School
- Decreased Symptoms
- Decreased Family Conflict
Our trained child therapy professionals can help you and your child/adolescent with the following symptoms:
- Adjustment Problems
- Anxiety or Depression
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism & Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Behavioral Problems/Disorders
- Sexual, Physical, or Emotional Abuse
- Suicidal thoughts or behaviors
- Substance Abuse
- Trauma or Grief Issues
CBHC offers a full array of services to children and adolescents in Charlotte County and outlying areas, including Individual & Family Therapy, Group Family Programs (BRAG Program), Children’s Specialty Counseling Programs, Case Management, Psychiatric/Medication Services, and Crisis Services.
Each individual is treated with respect and concern, and is encouraged to view substance abuse issues not as evidence of personal failure and unworthiness, but as a highly treatable condition for which there can be successful resolution. Treatment includes individual, group, and family counseling.
Some specialty groups/services include:
- Education & Evaluations for DUI referrals
- Department of Corrections’ referrals
- Juvenile Probation referrals
- Women with Sexual/Physical Abuse History and Substance Abuse issues
For those who need inpatient services, CBHC’s Recovery Center (please see below) is available for detoxification services and residential treatment.
View or Download Substance Abuse Brochure (PDF) – Here