For your convenience, we provide the following contact information.
- Main Number: (941) 639-8300
- 24-Hour Toll Free CPE Mobile Crisis Unit: (844) 395-4432
- Recovery Center: (941) 347-6444
- Genoa Healthcare Pharmacy at CBHC: (941) 347-4785
- Toll Free: 1 (877) 703-5267
|FAX NUMBER BY DEPARTMENT|
|Medication Administration Nurse||941-639-2579|
|New Patient Appt. / Screener||941-639-6831|
|Drug Court Services||941-347-6466|
|Inpatient Acute Services||941-347-6475|
Medical Records requests: To request a copy of medical records, please complete this form and fax it to our Medical Records department at (941) 575-1865.
If you have a question regarding your medical care, please call your physician’s office.
If this is an emergency, call 9-1-1 or call the 24-Hour Charlotte County’s designated Mobile Crisis Unit at: (844) 395-4432 (not affiliated with CBHC)