Recovery Center (Detoxification)
“Nobody Can Go Back And Start A New Beginning,
But Anyone Can Start Today And Make A New Ending”
- Maria Robinson
If drug or alcohol addiction has destroyed your life, detoxification services can be the crucial first step towards recovery. The Recovery Center at Charlotte Behavioral Health Care provides people with the tools to attain and maintain a productive and rewarding life away from the struggles of drug or alcohol addiction.
Located in Punta Gorda, the Recovery Center is a state-of-the-art drug and alcohol detox center that is medically supervised and provides inpatient services to allow to you recover without the distractions of outside life. Our facility is situated in a scenic portion of our 40-acre campus and offers a quiet and restful retreat at which you can begin your recovery process.
At Charlotte Behavioral Health Care, we understand addiction and help individuals develop a personal plan that will best serve their path to recovery. Addiction is a disease, not a weakness; our compassionate staff at the Recovery Center will help you on your journey to sobriety.
We strive to provide the best possible service to you. That’s why our drug and alcohol treatment services are:
- Offered to anyone age 18 or older.
- Led by a team of physicians, nurses, trained substance abuse professionals and recovery coaches.
- Brief, typically lasting from five to seven days, depending on the type of addiction.
- Family-focused and support-focused, offering information and support to you and your family or support system as well.
- State-of-the-art, utilizing Suboxone treatment for Opioid detoxification, as medically and clinically appropriate.
- Spiritually-focused, with 12-step groups, yoga sessions and meditation classes available on-site.
- Affordable, since many insurance plans are accepted.
Do you think you have may have a drug or alcohol problem? This short assessment will help you determine if you have a problem. And if you do, we’re here to help.
The time is now and you don’t have to face it alone. We are here for you and will support you every step of the way. Please contact our screening department at 941-347-6444 to learn how you can regain your freedom and start your journey to a healthy, full and happy life.
The CBHC Recovery Center operates a licensed residential program in addition to our drug and alcohol detox services. The Recovery Center residential program provides intensive, structured treatment and therapy to chemically dependent adults who want to find a pathway to a better life. The residential treatment program is individualized to meet the needs of each client, but typical stay is three to four weeks. Our treatment team will work with you to specifically target:
- Changing self-defeating thoughts, attitudes, and behaviors related to the addiction.
- Developing positive leisure skills.
- Improving family dynamics and interactions.
- Creating support systems for Relapse Prevention and maintaining abstinence after discharge.
Please contact our screening department at 941-347-6444 to learn how you can take this first step today.
Charlotte Behavioral Health Care is a SMART (Self Management for Addiction Recovery) Recovery facility. SMART Recovery is the leading self-empowering addiction recovery support group. Our participants learn tools for addiction recovery based on the latest scientific research and participate in a world-wide community which includes free, self-empowering, science-based mutual help groups.
Click here for more information.
* Some populations, including pregnant females and intravenous drug users receive priority admission into our programs, but we do not provide opiate detox for pregnant females.
“This was the nicest detox treatment center that I have been in. Hopefully I don’t come back but I would recommend for to someone else struggling with addiction. Everyone was really nice. Thank you!”
“I was terrified of coming here but the staff, food accommodations and groups were excellent and exceeded my expectations tenfold. I do believe this experience saved my life. Thank you!”
“The treatment was really great thing for me. So now on I can walk out these doors with my head held high.”
“I would like to sincerely thank you for all that you have done for me over the past few weeks. This is a debt that requires more than mere thanks or financial compensation. Being treated with dignity and not to be judged in any way is also very rewarding. I have had success in this program before. I hope that I may find that again. With all of my best I thank you for this.”Substance Abuse is a significant problem in our community and nationally. CBHC believes there is hope and that recovery is possible and helped many individuals and families last year in moving towards their goal of sobriety and leading more productive, rewarding lives.
Want More Info? Please contact us via the form below.