Recovery Center (Detoxification)
Detoxification services are many times a critical first step towards recovery. Located at the CBHC Recovery Center, our state of the art detoxification services in Charlotte County, Florida are medically supervised and are provided on an inpatient basis. Our inpatient facility is located in a scenic location of our forty acre campus, and offers a quiet and restful atmosphere to begin your recovery process.
Our Detox services are:
- Offered to individuals age 18 and older
- Led by a team of physicians, nurses, trained substance abuse professionals and recovery coaches
- Typically lasting 5-7 days, depending on the type of addiction
- Family and support-focused, offering information and support to not only the individual, but the family or support system as well
- State-of-the-art, utilizing Suboxone treatment for Opioid detoxification, as medically and clinically appropriate
- Spiritually-focused, with 12 step groups on site, in addition to yoga/meditation classes
- Affordable, with many insurance plans accepted
Please contact our screening department at 941-347-6444 to learn how you can take this first step today.
The CBHC Recovery Center operates a licensed residential program in addition to detoxification services. The Recovery Center residential program provides intensive, structured treatment and therapy to chemically dependent adults. The residential treatment program is individualized to meet the needs of you and/or your family member, but typically lasts three to four weeks. Our treatment team will work with you or your family member to specifically target:
- Changing self-defeating thoughts, attitudes, and behaviors related to the addiction
- Development of positive leisure skills
- Improvement in family dynamics/interactions
- Relapse Prevention and developing supports for maintaining abstinence after discharge
Do you think you have an alcohol or drug problem? This short assessment will help you determine if you have a problem.
“This was the nicest detox treatment center that I have been in. Hopefully I don’t come back but I would recommend for to someone else struggling with addiction. Everyone was really nice. Thank you!”
“I was terrified of coming here but the staff, food accommodations and groups were excellent and exceeded my expectations tenfold. I do believe this experience saved my life. Thank you!”
“The treatment was really great thing for me. So now on I can walk out these doors with my head held high.”
“I would like to sincerely thank you for all that you have done for me over the past few weeks. This is a debt that requires more than mere thanks or financial compensation. Being treated with dignity and not to be judged in any way is also very rewarding. I have had success in this program before. I hope that I may find that again. With all of my best I thank you for this.”Substance Abuse is a significant problem in our community and nationally. CBHC believes there is hope and that recovery is possible and helped many individuals and families last year in moving towards their goal of sobriety and leading more productive, rewarding lives.
Want More Info? Please contact us via the form below.