Teleservices are for scheduled patient appointments only. If you are interested in becoming a patient of teleservices and need to schedule an appointment, please contact us at 1-877-703-5267. If this is an emergency please call 9-1-1.
Current teleservices patients, click here to go to the login page.
Teleservices is the delivery of health related services through electronic communication. What that means for our patients is that they can have their therapy session using a computer or smartphone.
Basically, teleservices allows you to see your therapist from the comfort of your own home, while sitting in the car, or on your lunch break. It’s healthcare in the palm of your hand, from anywhere! All you need to participate in teletherapy is an electronic device with a camera, audio, and internet.
Here are just a few of the many benefits:
- Allows patients to see a therapist without hassle or a long commute
- Provides invaluable conveniences to busy patients, like missed work, less commute, no childcare arrangements
- Delivers more cost-effective healthcare
For a video of a sample teleservices session at CBHC, click here.
It’s easy! Here are step-by-step instructions:
- Download the VSEE App from download.vsee.com and install on your device
- Go To CBHC’s website: www.cbhcfl.org
- Click on “Teleservices Login” located on the main menu, top right corner of the page
- Enter either “therapy” or “medication” portal
- Enter your provider’s waiting room
- For each session, you will be asked to complete the following information: Location, Consent to Participate in Teleservices, Reason for Visit, Name
- Enter “waiting room”
- Your provider will see that you are available and ready for your scheduled appointment
For a quick instructional video, click here.